Top Shelf Aquatic's Eye-Candy Mega Thread Pic Heavy

Pet Food Cat GIF by Taste of the Wild
 
I was looking at that!
I know nothing about them, though.
 
I was looking at that!
I know nothing about them, though.

Very hardy LPS. If you can keep acans, scolys or any meaty LPS you will have no issues with that piece.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new