Top Shelf Aquatics haul and unboxing: FINALLY adding some life to our Cavern!

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a happy Friday in my house! For those of you who have been following mine and @Gumbies R Us nano journey, you know this moment has been a long time coming! Here is a link to our tank thread.

To make a long story short, we got our first tank together as newlyweds in December 2022, but life happened, and we were slow to get things up and running. We added a watchman goby and firefish in the fall but were reluctant to add anything beyond that due to more life stuff. But now life has settled down, and we just got the best start to our weekend on the front doorstep! After a year of having a cycled tank, we've finally added more beauty to our Cavern.

We were blown away from the get-go. Everything looks so healthy and beautiful! We've got all the new inhabitants chilling on the sand bed. Once everything settles in, we'll start moving them to their more permanent spots (except for my Freeda, the BTA...She's FREE to move around as she pleases, DUH! Get it? ). Everything is already opening up, and the Harry and Sally (our new clown friends) seem to be showing some interest in Freeda...fingers crossed. We are blown away by how stunning it all is. Breathtaking. Enjoy the pictures of the newest members of our reef and their unboxing! I'll post an update in a few days once everything is out and about.

Shoutout to @TopShelfAquatics ! We were so impressed by how well everything was packaged and cared for. Our shipment was received 24 hours after we got our tracking number. Speed, service quality, and livestock quality were all an 10/10!

tempImageBkZ0UC.jpg
tempImagevkz2B3.jpg
tempImageSOULDF.jpg
tempImagetKoYQj.jpg
tempImageD95M2e.jpg
tempImagebGwhIU.jpg
tempImagewaMGFS.jpg
tempImageidvQtw.jpg
tempImageud8KBp.jpg
tempImageo1Il7A.jpg
tempImageK4Fykc.jpg
tempImageX2qvnt.jpg
tempImagefkCWKk.jpg
tempImageCHftqJ.jpg
tempImage1MkrNa.jpg
tempImageUpSRAz.jpg
tempImageIY4Mgw.jpg
tempImagei02Yhx.jpg
tempImage0J2NEE.jpg
tempImageuf7Sxz.jpg
tempImageEzQ3BH.jpg

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome! A box from TSA is like Christmas anytime of year!

javajaws

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sigh...everything I keep buying from TSA plugs into a wall so far! The guys at TSA are great though. Eventually I'll get around to ordering something shipped in water from them lol

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sigh...everything I keep buying from TSA plugs into a wall so far! The guys at TSA are great though. Eventually I'll get around to ordering something shipped in water from them lol
i've ordered from them many many times. good quality shipments.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice haul you got there!

OP
OP
AlyciaMarie

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is an update on how everything is doing!

Everything seems to be doing well so far! The BTA decided to go into the aqauscape, so we didn't see much of it this weekend. We were pleasantly surprised when we found it making it's way out this morning! Im sure there will be plenty more moving around for it, but so glad to see it's doing well.

tempImage6opN6Z.jpg
tempImagevJ2aJN.jpg
tempImageB9WWmr.jpg
tempImage6p10hH.jpg
tempImagemQnZSK.jpg
tempImagegTo6Aa.jpg
tempImage9tpzqp.jpg

Back