Top Shelf Aquatics Studio!

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What's going on Reefers!

I want to introduce myself first, my name is Blaine, and I am going to joining Top Shelf Aquatics as the new host of their YouTube channel!

Just recently I made the travel out East all the way from CA to join the team and start getting this channel up and rolling. With that in mind we wanted to get a studio built out so we could start bringing you all that "top shelf" content.. See what I did there?

From humble beginnings of a space with nothing in it, to now a full on studio that we get to share with you all!

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 11.09.43 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 11.10.47 AM.png

Our team got hard to work and started on developing our image on the studio, and we could start to see the dream coming alive! It was a daunting task at first with hoops to get through but its really come to life! We even started to mock things up to try and see what the future held...

Studio Mock Up.png

And then POOF just like magic the studio was finally together to give us this final product.....

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 7.10.37 PM.PNG

With all of this in mind be sure to head to our YouTube channel and subscribe, would love to have all of you be a part of this journey with me! I promise a ton of fun content coming to you all soon, we already have our first video out with me! I also want to say thank you to Top Shelf for giving me this opportunity and I am really excited about working together now!

BanZI29

Still just a reefer noob!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Blain, you did the same thing I did. I am also from Cali ( L.A. county, Monrovia) and got my family out here to south Florida.
Welcome. you will love it. here. and looking forward to all the content your gonna make. (Hint: new product deep dive reviews) :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: Studio looks awesome. need more tanks though ;)

ninjamyst

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this office in your store? Would be hilarious to be doing a livestream and random customers say hi

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey Blain, you did the same thing I did. I am also from Cali ( L.A. county, Monrovia) and got my family out here to south Florida.
Welcome. you will love it. here. and looking forward to all the content your gonna make. (Hint: new product deep dive reviews) :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: Studio looks awesome. need more tanks though ;)
Welcome as well to FL! Im extremely excited about the new change of scenery! Noted! Will for sure be upcoming product reviews on the channel very soon!

-Blaine

penguinexdeus

Poor Decision Maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral spotlights please! Want to see all the signature corals, growth forms they take, and how you keep them (par/parameters) to make them look like they do!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looks awesome! Cant wait for the content!
Stay tuned! Coming very soon!!
Coral spotlights please! Want to see all the signature corals, growth forms they take, and how you keep them (par/parameters) to make them look like they do!
Absolutely!! Love this idea, this is a greta place to throw all the ideas at me as well! I want to hear from YOU as the viewer, so that way we can make the content as much fun as possible for all!

Animated GIF

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Gotta do a home tank spotlight/showoff. Go to peoples houses to showcase their awesome tanks.
This is on the menu for sure! Cannot wait till we get into some of our tank builds and share with em with you
-Blaine

captpetefl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool and I’m sure it took a lot of work! I was really frustrated trying to set up a livestream of my home tank, but after a lot of research and tweaks…

VOILA!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 25.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 46 33.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 31.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back