Top Shelf Aquatic's Top Ten Beginner SPS!

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In this video Blaine has a one on one with Kevin in the TSA Farm to learn what we at Top Shelf Aquatics think are the top ten BEST SPS for new aquarists or anyone looking for easier SPS species to care for!

From montis to acros, we try to cover the basic info you need to know for what’s best for your reef tank, whether brand new or well established!Know an easy to grow SPS we left out? Had success with any coral we mentioned? Want more information for beginners? Leave us a comment!

Be sure to like, subscribe, and hit the bell notification!

Last edited:

BlaineTopShelfAquatics

Happy Reefing!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was easily one of my favorite corals that we highlighted! Not going to want to miss this week's video! Had a blast going and back and fourth with Kevin and just talking corals!

Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 9.02.04 PM.png

BanZI29

Still just a reefer noob!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watched the vid. There are a few SPS that I didnt even know existed!! The Sylophora is kewl looking.
what corals can these be in close contact with besides other stylophora? I have a hammer garden rock that I would like to put one in the middle of.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Watched the vid. There are a few SPS that I didnt even know existed!! The Sylophora is kewl looking.
what corals can these be in close contact with besides other stylophora? I have a hammer garden rock that I would like to put one in the middle of.
There are always new things to learn about this hobby, and that's one big thing that we love here at the facility. That sounds like it would be a nice addition into the tank! We have a ton on the website, the Triple Threat is really cool!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 34 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.7%

Back