• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Top Shelf Aquatics

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Marty's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to give a shout out and special thanks to Top Shelf Aquatics.
I visited them on Black Friday. I had purchased 3 full bags of Dragons Breath Macro Algae.
Little did I know that the guy wringing me out at the register had forgotten to put one of the things
of Algae into one of the bags. I called them after we got home up in Jacksonville. The guy I spoke too
said that it was sitting there by the register and that they would make things right. So this week they
sent me a out what should of been a full bag of Dragons Breath. On Thursday it arrived but there must
of been some kind of mix up as it was a very small piece. I contacted them and they sent another shipment
out which arrived today with a packed full bag of Dragons Breath. I wanted to say that they went above
and beyond to make things right and I will continue to shop with them because of these kinds of transactions.

Dvanlier05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to give a shout out and special thanks to Top Shelf Aquatics.
I visited them on Black Friday. I had purchased 3 full bags of Dragons Breath Macro Algae.
Little did I know that the guy wringing me out at the register had forgotten to put one of the things
of Algae into one of the bags. I called them after we got home up in Jacksonville. The guy I spoke too
said that it was sitting there by the register and that they would make things right. So this week they
sent me a out what should of been a full bag of Dragons Breath. On Thursday it arrived but there must
of been some kind of mix up as it was a very small piece. I contacted them and they sent another shipment
out which arrived today with a packed full bag of Dragons Breath. I wanted to say that they went above
and beyond to make things right and I will continue to shop with them because of these kinds of transactions.
Yes TSA has gone above and beyond what I see from other coral dealers. They truly want you to be happy with any purchase from them, big or small. Probably why 90% of my coral is from TSA and I live in Illinois.

Spkarim

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my Black Friday frags from TSA and all were very nice. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them again.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back