• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torch 4 pack

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RedReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2013
Messages
3,700
Reaction score
8,910
Location
Nc
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
I have four different torches up for sale $250 shipped. All have been in my aquarium 4 years.


DOA :
- UPS overnight. Live arrival guarantee if received and opened within 2 hours of first delivery attempt.
Picture or video of the dead cora in original bag BEFORE and AFTER opening.
I will refund (minus cost of shipping) in the case of a DOA.


1- Hellfire torch- (long tentacle - gold / green tip) single
2- Purple torch green tip (pretty, no name) single splitting
3- Todd’s torch (green, blue tip) single
4-Ultra Dragon soul - blue tip, green mouth, larger tentacles, fat head) single

IMG_8300.jpeg IMG_8304.jpeg IMG_8306.jpeg IMG_8303.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Would you be able to put together another pack like this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new