Torch bail out dips or solutions.

  • Thread starter Thread starter alindell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

alindell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
1,054
Reaction score
597
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had a nice torch live for like 2 years in my system. Healthy and growing. Then over a period of months 1 by 1 the heads left and the coral died. I tried basic dips iodine revive. Did nothing. I moved it...nothing.

I'm wondering if something like the kfc dip would have done anything or was the coral a goner no matter what.

If you have experience with preventing torch bail out let me know! I need answers???

It's that yellow one of course. Always the most expensive ones

IMG_20250405_150855.jpg
 
What’s that a Aussie . I’ve had something like it with a Aussie and yes I tried everything to keep it from dying but nothing seemed to help .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new