Torch Coral cutting or fragging

Poli

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2022
Messages
46
Reaction score
9
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a torch Coral that has become very big. So much so I need to frag it out. Honestly I don’t mind giving g it to someone local as long as they teach me how to cut it. My other option is if any of you know the steps to fragging or reducing a torch. Need help on this one or is getting overgrown.
 
Hi, pic ? how tight are heads together ?
I've found best just a bimetal hacksaw "blade only" .
 
Side cutters work halfway decent in a pinch as well, if you have the space between heads.
 
Dremel with diamond wheel. Fast and clean cuts.
10 pcs Diamond Cutting Wheel Cut Off Discs Coated Rotary Tools Dremel 545 Diamond Wheel W/Mandrel 22mm for Dremel https://a.co/d/70U3CyL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new