Torch coral extension?

Fin-up reefing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2018
Messages
336
Reaction score
133
Location
Greensburg
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had these 2 Torches in my tank for about 1 1/2 weeks now and this is about as much as they extend. As far as I know neither are Aussie types so am I doing something wrong? Should I move them down or add more flow?

449AB832-7A03-4367-B5F4-3255AA69C08D.jpeg
 
I'd leave alone and let them finish acclimating. What are water parameters?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new