• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torch coral for sale

Item Price
35-150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

troublemaker

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2009
Messages
150
Reaction score
154
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prefer local pick up in 60410, but can work out price for shipping if interested


First pic is blue light with orange filter
second pic is of fleshbands

Prices from top to bottom
indo gold-2h for $75

“Master”-60 for 1h, 120 for 3h

Repunzel-60 for 1h, 100 for 2h, 150 for 4h

Cotton candy/35 for 1h, 60 for 2h

Dragon soul-35 for 1h, 60 for 2h, 80 for 3h

All aquacultured from single heads. Pm me if interested, also have a variety of acros cut.

3449305214658291403.jpeg IMG_1836.jpeg
 
How much to ship to panama city fl? interested in 2 head cotton candy, 4 hd repunzel and 2 indo
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new