Torch experts please help with id

Kyan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2023
Messages
229
Reaction score
507
Location
Glendale, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The two torches on the right I know they are the 24k gold torch because of their purple mouth. The others on the left with green mouth I can’t seem to find their trade name. The closest I can find with their description is the dragon tamer. Can someone please confirm if I am correct or not. Thanks in advance!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new