Torch fleah band stretching question

  • Thread starter Thread starter cp32
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cp32

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2024
Messages
92
Reaction score
45
Location
sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried searching the forums but couldn’t really find anything , my torch corals band before its base started to get really long or stretched out in the past 2 weeks ? And the tentacles became shorter , overall it seems pretty healthy . But it’s the only one that started looking this way I was wondering if anyone’s seen this before

My Params :

1.026alk
8.7 dkh
420 cal
1460 mag
8 nitrate
.09 phos

Params pretty consistent . Have had this torch for a few months now

IMG_3929.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new