Torch ID Please :)

ReefStable

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Messages
1,141
Reaction score
634
Location
Milwaukee
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello,
I have 2 torches that came without names and was wondering if anyone had some ideas for me.
Thanks! :)

I should mention, the 2nd one has a feint amount of gold between the purple and green based on lighting.

20220808_100201.jpg 20220811_154428.jpg
 
ID is easy. Both are Euphyllia.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new