Torch ID

Brad Coughlan

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2023
Messages
754
Reaction score
212
Location
England
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my first torch,
I am unsure on what kind it is, I know there'a lots of fancy names for them but I'm curious on which type it is, but if anyone knows that'll be great
20240217_192437.jpg
 
Change your lights to white or point a bright flashlight at it when you're taking the picture, that way we can see the colors.
I'm tempted to say its just a regular green tip torch in terms of colour, but the tenticles are very long and skinny
 
Could you turn up the whites? Or use an orange filter? The pic posters doesn’t help and it’s anyone’s guess at this point
Sorry for the bad pics, that was actually on white lights with an orange filter, but I don't think it focussed properly, I'll send another pic once the lights are back on tomorrow

- Thanks
 
Sorry for the bad pics, that was actually on white lights with an orange filter, but I don't think it focussed properly, I'll send another pic once the lights are back on tomorrow

- Thanks
If it is already w/ white lights, don't use an orange filter; that'll just make it have a reddish tint
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new