Torch ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter b.clark
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

b.clark

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Messages
102
Reaction score
83
Location
40047
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what type of torch this is. I picked it up because I just liked it but not really sure on what kind it would be the one at the top is the one I’d like an ID one please.
Thanks

IMG_8818.jpeg
 
Hard to tell . Clearer pic with whites . And maybe a bit closer. Best guess as is, maybe some variant of Indo torch
 
Little closer photos
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8821.jpeg
    IMG_8821.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_8819.jpeg
    IMG_8819.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 32
Pretty sure Indo gold from everything I’ve been able to find
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new