Torch ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter berner530
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

berner530

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2025
Messages
34
Reaction score
6
Location
Northern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I recently purchased a couple torch corals and I’m curious as to what this one is? They’re doing good I’m more just curious what the name is it’s has tan/ brown tentacles with white tips and a greenish base. Photo was taken with an orange lens over my iPhone camera if it helps
20260507_161701_F7C1D497-8F88-4D54-BEA5-AAE51C463ADA.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new