torch id?

loganzielke

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
135
Reaction score
61
Location
alberta
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this torch a month ago and I'm just wondering if anyone has a id on it?
thanks, logan

IMG_5566.jpg
 
they sold it as a dragon soul but everywhere I look it does not look like other dragons souls ive seen
 
There are so many with little variations. Many have the same colors but different percentages of those colors. More gold, orange, or purple. Green tips or teal tips.

Safe to call Indo Gold if the name isn't known. Dragon Fire is just a rebranding of one of the Dragon Soul IMO. Here are mine named as I bought them.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new