Torch Love, Aussie green tip

  • Thread starter Thread starter soreefed
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I wish I could view these without the browser cutting the viewing pane down to a narrow vertical strip...
Sometimes I’m not sure if it’s better to embed the video in reef2reef or link it from Imgur. Generally do Imgur so the mobile users can view it too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new