• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torch Pack and more

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

saltypilot

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2019
Messages
199
Reaction score
29
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a couple 4 torch packs:
HG
24K
Dragon Soul
Hell fire

300$ shipped!



I have a ton of torches you can add on as well:
Banana Torches- Starting at 150$
HG Glitter starting at 150$
Rainbow Glitter HG
NYK
“Grade B Holy Grail”
Cotton Candy
Joker
Rainbow gonis
A ton of assorted no name acros.





20260403_105738_1A2C1013-9A54-423A-B398-1C559ADE31B7.png


20260403_105626_8A5A0463-2631-48BA-9E59-792BD1C75D74.png

20260403_105626_22FE1EA7-35AA-4FE0-8EA5-937FBCE38BB6.png

20260403_105626_B9382503-F9D7-4EAD-916D-CD6A317F33E6.png

20260403_105751_D79ABD9B-DDEC-4142-A573-38DAD7EAB7A9.png
 
If I want to change a dragon soul for a banana, how much the pack?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new