Torch vs Leather

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reaf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reaf

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2022
Messages
68
Reaction score
15
Location
England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to add a torch coral to my 24g, I also have long polyp mushroom leather and cabbage leather, having read these types don't get along, will I be okay if they are kept far apart?
 
I think the not "getting along" well is due to chemical warfare vs hand to hand combat. Folks who keep both recommend activated carbon (and other chmical filter products) to clean up the chemicals released by the warriors trying to dominate your tank. HTH
 
I think the not "getting along" well is due to chemical warfare vs hand to hand combat. Folks who keep both recommend activated carbon (and other chmical filter products) to clean up the chemicals released by the warriors trying to dominate your tank. HTH
Agree
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new