Torches, acantho, scolys, and more

Item Price
1-300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dust Bowl Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2024
Messages
11,366
Reaction score
21,261
Location
Left coast
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Lots of stuff up for grabs and even more on my website. Shipping is $50 overnight or free after $400.

Torches:

Wolverine $90
IMG_2279.jpeg


Wolverine splitting to 2 heads $130
IMG_2280.jpeg


2 head jester $150
IMG_2281.jpeg


Knicks - 3 heads and splitting to more $180
IMG_2282.jpeg


Cotton candy - splitting to multiple $140
IMG_2283.jpeg


Hellfire splitting to 3 heads $170
IMG_2284.jpeg


Rainbow Acantho $275

image.jpg


Bleeding Apple Scoly $175
IMG_2285.jpeg


Multi color Scoly $150
IMG_2286.jpeg


Jellybean Chalice $250
IMG_1657.jpeg
 
Adding these three Rapunzel torches

#1 - 2 separate heads w/ one head splitting to 2. $375
IMG_2313.jpeg


#2 - Splitting into 2 heads. $275
IMG_2310.jpeg


#3- Single Head pinching $210
IMG_2309.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new