Torches are not happy

  • Thread starter Thread starter jacobcoral
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jacobcoral

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2025
Messages
373
Reaction score
109
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just recently, I bought an auto top off and set everything up and was gone for a day and came back and it messed with all of my salinity levels.

I’m assuming this is why my torches and hammers are stressed and the zoas are fine

The torches are shrinked up and you can see their skeletons, some are very slimy looking which I think is stress.

Parameters
Phosphates .04
Alk 10.3
Nitrate 6
Salinity's as of now is 1.22ish

(Trying to slowing get it back up so they don’t die of salinity shock)
 
Pictures of your torches?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 71

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new