Torches Are Tough!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter PeterC99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Can I ask how you get these incredible color photos? Filter app?
Cheap iPhone clip on lens. All my pictures posted on R2R use this lens.

A4BD7895-19D2-4D6C-8D3A-09A2FBAB733A.jpeg
 
Ugh, I miss my Aussie pink torch, I bought it for 60$ 2 years ago, I got really busy with college and lost the coral a few months ago. That coral was the show piece of my tank it opened to the size of a large grapefruit. To be honest, I don't think I could find a coral of that size for 60$ anymore.
Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 9.54.44 PM.png
I miss my Aussie HG, got it for a stuupiddd good price. 3 heads too, I traded it
 

Attachments

  • 5BF59657-E218-4884-8ED8-B03BD94C7368.jpeg
    5BF59657-E218-4884-8ED8-B03BD94C7368.jpeg
    209.1 KB · Views: 44
  • EAF33915-9B2F-4392-9E1F-E87C5B64B88F.jpeg
    EAF33915-9B2F-4392-9E1F-E87C5B64B88F.jpeg
    238 KB · Views: 45

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new