• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torches, frogspawn, and st thomas mushrooms

Item Price
50-200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dust Bowl Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2024
Messages
11,365
Reaction score
21,259
Location
Left coast
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Shipping is $50 or free after $400 in product and can be combined with items from my site.

Standard 2 hr DOA provided.

Neon tip 1 - $55
20260423_094344.jpg


Neon tip 2 - $55
20260423_094328.jpg


Neon tip 3 -$55
20260423_094326.jpg


Holy Grail $150
20260423_094339.jpg


Malaysian yellow tip 1 - $sold
20260423_094324.jpg


Malaysian yellow tip 2 - $175
20260423_094332.jpg


Rapunzel grail 1 - $160
20260423_094336.jpg


Rapunzel grail 2 - $175
20260423_094334.jpg


Rapunzel grail 3 - $175
20260423_094319.jpg


Dragon soul $75
20260423_094322.jpg


Bi color frogspawn 1 - $60
20260421_092240.jpg


Bicolor frogspawn 2 - $55
20260421_092238.jpg


bicolor frogspawn 3 - $55
20260421_092236.jpg


bicolor frogspawn 4 - $55
20260421_092208.jpg


Peach frogspawn 1 - $55
20260421_092207.jpg


Peach frogspawn 2 - $55
20260421_092205.jpg


St Thomas 1 - $65
20260416_171545.jpg


St Thomas 2 - $65
20260416_171542.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new