• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torches: Holy Grails, Variants, Dragon Tamers -Will Ship [Updated]

Coral Kai

Coral Kai Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Local pickup in Eagle Rock next to Glendale. Can provide more photos/videos upon request. I have a lot of other torches not listed as well. Message me for pack deals. Coral Kai Reef IG
  • Shipping available for a flat rate of $50. Will only ship Tue/Wed with FedEx Priority Overnight. Coral goes to whoever sends payment 1st. Free shipping at $500
  • If for any reason your corals arrive with issues, please take a picture of the coral while inside the transport jar within 2 hours of delivery and we can work out a replacement or refund.
  • DOA due to shipping delay by Fedex, will not be covered. I'm easy to work with. We can figure out something that's fair to both parties in this worse case scenario. These corals are able to handle a 1 day delay with no problem since all the torches listed have been in my system for over 3 months. Thursday delays mean they arrive Monday morning which is why I only ship Tue/Wed.
  • The torches are shipped in 16oz jars with 3d printed holders to keep them fixed during transit.
    • 1674497319146.png

--xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • L1 HG Variant 1H
  • L2 HG Variant 1H
  • R2 HG Variant Splitting
  • R3 HG Torch Variant Mini Colony
  • R4 HG Torch Variant (Splitting)
  • HG2 OG HG Torch (Splitting)

R2R-2023-1.jpg

L1 HG Variant 1H

L2 HG Variant 1H
1674543275629.png

R2 HG Variant Splitting
1674543308984.png

R3 HG Torch Variant Mini Colony

R4 HG Torch Variant (Splitting)
1674432624653.png

HG2 OG HG Torch (Splitting)
1674432747464.png

IG0 - Ultra Dragon Soul
1674499774570.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Coral Kai

Coral Kai

Coral Kai Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
+1 for a good seller. My torch looks ever better in person!
I just realized the pictures i took yesterday suck.... these better represent the colors of the variants... i'll retake the single shots later when i get home
1674501555537.png

OP
OP
Coral Kai

Coral Kai

Coral Kai Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If I buy one now, can you ship it out in a month or nah its for my son's b day.
I see that you are in the los angeles area.... i can just deliver it to you if are nearby

but to answer your question, yes i can hold the coral for you until you take delivery

OP
OP
Coral Kai

Coral Kai

Coral Kai Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Also how often do you sell these?
really just depends on when I have some ready to be sold ... it takes a while to get these grail types to color up and also get them healthy for shipment. Usually when my frag rack is full and the torches are ready...its time to post a sale ... obviously inventory and pricing varies

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back