• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torches - Indo Golds ( Dragon Souls , Orange Peel, Hellfire )

Coral Kai

Coral Kai Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Local pickup in Eagle Rock next to Glendale.
Can provide more photos/videos upon request. I have a lot of other torches not listed as well.
Coral Kai Reef IG
  • Shipping available for a flat rate of $50. Will only ship Mon/Tue/Wed with FedEx Priority Overnight. Coral goes to whoever sends payment 1st. Free shipping at $400
  • If for any reason your corals arrive with issues, please take a picture of the coral while inside the transport jar within 2 hours of delivery and we can work out a replacement or refund.
  • I'm easy to work with. We can figure out something that's fair to both parties in the worse case scenario of a FedEx delay. These corals are able to handle a 1 day delay with no problem since all the torches listed have been in my system for over 3 months. Thursday delays mean they arrive Monday morning which is why I only ship Mon/Tue/Wed.
    • I will ship Thurs for Friday delivery if you are in California/West Coast
  • The torches are shipped in 16oz jars with 3d printed holders to keep them fixed during transit
Price Torch

Sold G6 Indo Dragon Soul Splitting G6 Video Link
Sold G7 Indo Gold Splitting G7 Video Link
Sold G5 Indo Dragon Soul Torch 2H G5 Video Link
Sold IG2 Indo Orange Peel Splitting IG2 Video Link
Sold G8 Indo Gold Splitting G8 Video Link
Sold G9 Indo Gold Splitting G9 Video Link

1697250239626.png

1697250366252.png

Last edited:

christwendt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Local pickup in Eagle Rock next to Glendale.
Can provide more photos/videos upon request. I have a lot of other torches not listed as well.
Coral Kai Reef IG
  • Shipping available for a flat rate of $50. Will only ship Mon/Tue/Wed with FedEx Priority Overnight. Coral goes to whoever sends payment 1st. Free shipping at $400
  • If for any reason your corals arrive with issues, please take a picture of the coral while inside the transport jar within 2 hours of delivery and we can work out a replacement or refund.
  • I'm easy to work with. We can figure out something that's fair to both parties in the worse case scenario of a FedEx delay. These corals are able to handle a 1 day delay with no problem since all the torches listed have been in my system for over 3 months. Thursday delays mean they arrive Monday morning which is why I only ship Mon/Tue/Wed.
    • I will ship Thurs for Friday delivery if you are in California/West Coast
  • The torches are shipped in 16oz jars with 3d printed holders to keep them fixed during transit
If you take all 6, it'll be $550 shipped for everything.

Price Torch
120.00 G5 Indo Dragon Soul Torch 2H G5 Video Link
120.00 IG2 Indo Orange Peel Splitting IG2 Video Link
100.00 G8 Indo Gold Splitting G8 Video Link
100.00 G6 Indo Dragon Soul Splitting G6 Video Link
100.00 G7 Indo Gold Splitting G7 Video Link
100.00 G9 Indo Gold Splitting G9 Video Link

1697250239626.png

1697250366252.png
I’m just curious what is the yellow one next to the g7?

sandmanfd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine today and they are very nice. Packaging is top of the line, save a nice yellow for me in a few weeks

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 56.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.6%
Back