Toronto Blue Jays

  • Thread starter Thread starter skim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

skim

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2016
Messages
511
Reaction score
333
Location
Brantford,ON. Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh well, the Jays are done for another year. I guess we won't see them in the hunt for a few years as many of the players become free agents so it will be a much different team next year. Oh well good luck to to you Cleveland Indian Players and Fans.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new