Total newbie with questions

Hi all! I am very new to this hobbie but have wanted a happy little sea garden forEVER! I have a biocube 32 that is just 2 months old. I have 2 fire gobies, a lawnmower blenny, a flowerpot and candy cane coral and one other that i cannot identify and clearly needs help.

Can someone help me identify this poor little orange coral and help me figure out flow and lighting for it? Thanks sooo much!
20220923_124901.jpg
20220923_124938.jpg
20220923_124924.jpg
20220923_124901.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined. Going to defer to others here, but also suggest reaching back to where you got that frag for assistance.

EDIT: Vetteguy post #15 I'd take his suggested coral info and use that as baseline - he is awesome!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Roy:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new