Total packing equipment.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Drizzieee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Drizzieee

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2019
Messages
293
Reaction score
198
Location
San Diego, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was wondering where most of everyone gets their equipment to ship coral across to other members. I’ve searched online and I see uline being the most prominent company that provides packaging necessary and needed for corals or do most of you just diy your own? Curious to know as I’ve never shipped corals, but definitely want to. Thanks for taking the time with this post!
 
Was going to order insulated boxes from Kens but quickly realized the cheapest shipping cost was $150 so forget that. Uline was $13, done! I also like the idea many people are doing using specimen cups instead of bags, glue the plug to the lid and it will never touch anything
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new