Tour De France

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
1,068
Reaction score
259
Location
So California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone a junkie of this one besides me. yep i am getting up way to early to watch this every morning and lagging the rest of the day.

Go lance:bigsmile:

this race is already beter then last year and it has just began.. crashes, breakaways, and surprises.

chime in your thoughts on this one.
 
I'm watching right now. I was never really into it before, but the commentary sure makes it easy to understand some of the strategies in play.

I'm hooked

bikesmiley.gif
 
Yea you would never know he took 4 years off!! Heck I remember him when I was a junior cyclist in the 90's when he won the Thrift drug Classic here in Pittsburgh, I knew the he would go on to be great.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new