Toxic candy cane vs gargonian

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dburr1014
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dburr1014

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
12,637
Reaction score
11,589
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like the candy cane going to beat out the gargonian on this one.

PXL_20250406_183638173.MP.jpg PXL_20250406_183614311.MP.jpg
 
Just get some scissors and cut the gorgonian branch, frag it somewhere else or give to someone. No reason to kill the branch
 
Just get some scissors and cut the gorgonian branch, frag it somewhere else or give to someone. No reason to kill the branch
Yes, this is the first time I noticed them actually touching. Next time I go diving I'll just snip it.
I know enough about them that the upper Branch won't just die it'll keep growing. The bottom will also grow, it'll probably sprout a new branch lower and that one little area will just remain bear.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new