Toys For Kids 2016! Let's make some kids happy!

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I could be as generous as you Diesel. I have a lot of respect for those that give so much(this includes Military, Public Service etc). May you all be blessed.

Well, I can't help it.
My kids call me crazy at times and they looking at a empty stocking this year as we decided to do not presents but we go to the homeless animal shelter for a full day and feed the animals with the food we bring, we clean their stays, we walk with them and brush their fur.
The PTSD foundation is on the top of my list as I give every year 'Camp Hope" in Houston a visit with a written check.
My Christmas wish will be filled as every year me watching the best movie ever made "White Christmas" can't miss that for the world each year.

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Challenge completed ... Thank YOU everyone!!!:)

upload_2016-12-6_16-36-11.png

Centerline

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I can't help it.
My kids call me crazy at times and they looking at a empty stocking this year as we decided to do not presents but we go to the homeless animal shelter for a full day and feed the animals with the food we bring, we clean their stays, we walk with them and brush their fur.
The PTSD foundation is on the top of my list as I give every year 'Camp Hope" in Houston a visit with a written check.
My Christmas wish will be filled as every year me watching the best movie ever made "White Christmas" can't miss that for the world each year.
And that's all it took to get me to click the donate button!

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And that's all it took to get me to click the donate button!

Glad you did so my friend.
Just being part of a group like this that will give that little extra.
I've seen a 6 year old last year donate his savings that he saved for months to buy him a clown fish pair for his biocube.
I believe I hooked up a LFS close to him to get him the pair but never heard a word about, just that the kid did this must say something what this has become too.
Santa @revhtree need again a bigger sled this year :rolleyes:

filbie70

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone gets the chance, please pray for those in East TN. Gatlinburg and the surrounding area was hit with a trail fire last week during a drought that destroyed many homes without warning. If you search for videos of those that were able to escape the fire, they were literally driving their vehicles through burning trees that had fallen across the roadways to get out. The latest update is 14 deaths, 145 injured, and 1,753 structures lost.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone gets the chance, please pray for those in East TN. Gatlinburg and the surrounding area was hit with a trail fire last week during a drought that destroyed many homes without warning. If you search for videos of those that were able to escape the fire, they were literally driving their vehicles through burning trees that had fallen across the roadways to get out. The latest update is 14 deaths, 145 injured, and 1,753 structures lost.

I hear you my friend, tragic.
And I bet everyone on this thread or for that matter on R2R is praying for the ones that got hit hard because of this.

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

It's heart wrenching to see the images and hear the stories of those so tragically affected. Many many prayers are being said for all. Rest in peace to those who lost their lives and Godspeed to those injured.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%

Back