Toys on order!

Scottsquatch

Third times a charm?
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
631
Reaction score
759
Location
Cloquet, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just pulled the trigger today and ordered almost everything else I need to finish my 33 long mostly SPS display tank. Here's what I ordered:

1 Neptune Apex with standard PH probe
2 tunze 6055 powerheads
1 250 watt Ehiem Jaeger heater
1 BRS DIY screen top kit

Also some salt, carbon, and other random stuff. I am building my own LED/ T5 hybrid lighting. I already have the ballast, bulbs, and reflectors. Now I just gotta get the LED portion.
 
I pulled the trigger on a deltec skimmer , coming in tomorrow .
I love toys
 
Yes I got it from Adam at battle corals. Ordered it on Tuesday , got it today.. Friday
3/25/16
Looking to set it up tomorrow morning. Will post more pictures when I'm done setting it up.
 
Awesome. Adam seems to be a heck of a nice guy. I watched his teaser vids of the Deltecs and I really wanna get my hands on one. Have you ever got one of his frag packs? As soon as this build is ready for corals I'm gonna get a pack from him. I love what I have heard about and seen of his frags.
 
Awesome. Adam seems to be a heck of a nice guy. I watched his teaser vids of the Deltecs and I really wanna get my hands on one. Have you ever got one of his frag packs? As soon as this build is ready for corals I'm gonna get a pack from him. I love what I have heard about and seen of his frags.
 
I was a little hesitant at first buying his stuff. Then along came a frag pack priced at where i wanted..decided to try him out, when i got the delivery i was very amazed !
I plan on getting another pack from him in the future. All the colors of his SPS are right on point, healthy frags.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new