trace elements ?

KZ is infamous for not detailing what’s in their products.

I don’t think anyone knows.

Unless it’s available somewhere I don’t know about? Or unless someone did an ICP test on it.

Are you looking to dose a specific element? I suggest DIY solutions
 
KZ is infamous for not detailing what’s in their products.

I don’t think anyone knows.

Unless it’s available somewhere I don’t know about? Or unless someone did an ICP test on it.

Are you looking to dose a specific element? I suggest DIY solutions
I didnt know that about them. I was just trying to dose a variety of trace elements at once.
 
I didnt know that about them. I was just trying to dose a variety of trace elements at once.
Honestly, unless you know something is lacking, I personally think dosing broad spectrum trace elements are a waste of money. Unless you are running a special system that is designed around it
 
Honestly, unless you know something is lacking, I personally think dosing broad spectrum trace elements are a waste of money. Unless you are running a special system that is designed around it
Thank you for the input! I will finish this bottle and dose individually in the future for the ones that are low
 
You could use a product such as Tropic Marin A and K, which we know what is in it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new