Trachy ID

Nan.roti

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2023
Messages
134
Reaction score
78
Location
Queens, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has been one of the most satisfying things I got to see. I got the trachy, it wasnt colored up. Over the last year, the colors are coming in and I'm even seeing some yellow. Anyone know the name?

62192.jpg

62189.jpg

62190.jpg

62191.jpg
 
Wish I had a name for you but it is looking amazing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new