• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trade beach bum montipora

reeffreak911

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2015
Messages
495
Reaction score
294
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for holy grail torch coral or nice bounce you'll get half to 3/4 of my beach bum montipora local trade I'm in Hollywood fl

IMG_20180923_213500_151.jpg
 
I'm looking for holy grail torch coral or nice bounce you'll get half to 3/4 of my beach bum montipora local trade I'm in Hollywood fl

IMG_20180923_213500_151.jpg

What are you looking for I have some monti’s
 
I've been wanting holy grail torch coral.what monti do you have?

I have purple, red, and green Leng Sy cap. Plus this

7c903efb2578f2fd855c8593b03d715d.jpg

Toxic table acro and bird nest up top
 
I have purple, red, and green Leng Sy cap. Plus this

7c903efb2578f2fd855c8593b03d715d.jpg

Toxic table acro and bird nest up top
If I were to trade it would have to be similar monti to beach bum some type of bounce mushroom or the torch coral I want it's a nice size beach bum I have
 
I have a baby Godspawn bounce if your still interested in trading the beach bum for it.

The larger mush is the mother - nfs
I have 2 babies and would be willing to trade one if you’re still Looking.

63D53649-D4E6-4932-94BC-C0ED49E91773.jpeg


E975E622-50CB-471C-8BE7-DDDCDF1A7444.jpeg


D2A6022C-91C8-4099-AD52-F05FC92AC757.jpeg


F22C32C9-4417-4D0C-A9E0-0F47E074DAA3.jpeg
 
I got the holy grail torch beach bum not available anymore
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new