TRADE: branching dendro (30+ heads) for??

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToXIc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2011
Messages
4,002
Reaction score
66
Location
TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
c1569c7a.jpg
old pic.. its the one on the right (not the 3 headed fat head dendro on the middle)

c1569c7a.jpg
 
interested in anything just shoot me some pics..
 
Bump


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
ad151647.jpg



____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Kevan I could be wrong but I think those are the ones they call the Aussie Firecrackers right ? They look good
 
Kevan I could be wrong but I think those are the ones they call the Aussie Firecrackers right ? They look good

ty..

honestly not sure.. but they are nice..
 
Armour of the gods is all I have. I can send a pic later, but this will be a shipping thing, not sure if you want local
 
trying to get it locally 1st..

also just tough of something i would really like.. a nice branching monti
 
they're gone.. please close...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new