• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trade with Jessiesgirl

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
7,482
Reaction score
44
Location
Kalamazoo Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did a trade with Laurie and the first time didn't turn out so well. She re-shipped and these ones made it and look awsome. I told her that she didn't have to but she did anyway......Thumbs up for Laurie. Will trade with anytime.

James
 
Thanks, Az!

I think it was the Thermos... was using one that was recommended off RC that turned out to suck. Glad we found a better one! I am way glad the GPEs made it, and it'll be cool to see what the turbinara frag does in your tank!!!

Have a wonderful day,
:D
Laurie
 
Since the smilies aren't here, I'll type it,


THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES
 
DSCN0265.jpg


Here is your frag Laurie....
 
Man, I love that guy. Looks even better in your tank!! Thanks for letting me know how it did. May she grow huge for you... :cheer:
:D
Laurie
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new