Trading a guy some coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDapper
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JDapper

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
101
Reaction score
38
Location
Sneads Ferry
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a Aussie torch with green tips with three heads and 2 acan colonies with 15+ heads on each so in wondering how many heads of regular purple tip hammers and green tip hammers should I get in return for the acan colonies and torch?

pics of the acan colonies and the torch in the back

IMG_0031.png IMG_3316.jpeg
 
I probably wouldn't trade those acan colonies for hammers... (the acan colony looks great and the hammers you are trading for are pretty common), but if you like the hammers, I'd try to get at least 4-5 heads for the acan colonies.
 
I probably wouldn't trade those acan colonies for hammers... (the acan colony looks great and the hammers you are trading for are pretty common), but if you like the hammers, I'd try to get at least 4-5 heads for the acan colonies.
4-5 heads of hammer for each acan colony?
What about the torch?
 
4-5 heads of hammer for each acan colony?
What about the torch?
I was thinking for both, maybe more heads depending how nice the colors are on the acans. Hard to tell in your picture. Torch, maybe 2 heads? if its the basic highlighter torch.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new