Trailer trash tank

I don't think looks matter its what on the inside that counts and they all seem to be doing great as we know. I think DYS is more fun anyway. And for sure you know your tank and how it works! Great Job.
 
there is no way your corals Will survive in that set up. Ship them to me now and when you have a proper set up Ill give you some frags.:beat_shot:
 
I don't think looks matter its what on the inside that counts and they all seem to be doing great as we know. I think DYS is more fun anyway. And for sure you know your tank and how it works! Great Job.
Thanks. That is how I feel though I do wish I had the funds for a nice looking setup. A nice stand and canopy and I could put it in the front room, but as you said, it is much funner (that should be a word) to DIY.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new