IMG_6373.JPG

IMG_6374.PNG

Jimbo662

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, won't be long and you'll see little branches sprouting up everywhere.

Jimbo662

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it's one of your most favorite corals then I'd say it's a good thing. If you don't want it growing all over the tank in places it shouldn't then I'd say it's a bad thing. :cool:

Quah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're pretty much bulletproof so if it dies you generally have a problem - may or may not be nitrates.

jeremyaucoin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they're kenya tree's interesting how to reproduce by breaking off branches, eventually they will overtake your entire tank if the water quality and flow makes it happy enough the branches will break and spread over the entire tank, personally i see them as a pest because they are cheap corals and can easily overtake your entire tank in 6 months to a year.

garethwood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for a new tank they are a good cheap coral to start growing out. putting expensive coral in a new setup just for them to die is disheartening and a waste. that said they will take over quickly! you can pull them and use them as a form of neutrient removal, but you leave the smallest pore on a piece of lr and it will regrow into a tree pretty quick. so once youve got kenyan trees youve ALWAYS got them.

Back