OP
OP
Trevor40

Trevor40

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JKR Rainbow is continuing to encrust well.

JKR RAINBOW 02-01-2019.jpg

Aaron-A2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man, amazing looking build! Just read through the whole thing :D

It's funny, your RRA Wolverine looks a lot different than mine (Kept under Radion G4's). Kind of brownish polpys, but green vs. blue :O If you look at the far right, the very tip of the coral is showing green...

DSC00230.jpg

OP
OP
Trevor40

Trevor40

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man, amazing looking build! Just read through the whole thing :D

It's funny, your RRA Wolverine looks a lot different than mine (Kept under Radion G4's). Kind of brownish polpys, but green vs. blue :O If you look at the far right, the very tip of the coral is showing green...

DSC00230.jpg

It is interesting to see the differences even in the same lineage acro from tank to tank. Mine seems to be getting brighter every week and growing. It will be cool to see what it turns into. I bet it will get some more blue to the base of it as it grows and acclimated to my tank as I have not had it long.

Aaron-A2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red planet is one of those acros I really want, but never really took the effort to buy. I think I might add one to a future frag tank :D

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is interesting to see the differences even in the same lineage acro from tank to tank. Mine seems to be getting brighter every week and growing. It will be cool to see what it turns into. I bet it will get some more blue to the base of it as it grows and acclimated to my tank as I have not had it long.
92987CE7-F6E3-414C-8D12-FB7DF761C9EC.jpeg

My wolverine lol

Aaron-A2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we have a green, blue, and highlighter green wolverine o_O

I'm guessing most of it has to do with light. I forgot what the PAR was in my tank at that specific location -- I can check later -- but it's under Radion G4's at the moment. I'm switching to a MH/T5 fixture this week so I wonder if It will change to pink with purple polka dots.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we have a green, blue, and highlighter green wolverine o_O

I'm guessing most of it has to do with light. I forgot what the PAR was in my tank at that specific location -- I can check later -- but it's under Radion G4's at the moment. I'm switching to a MH/T5 fixture this week so I wonder if It will change to pink with purple polka dots.
Lol, mines under 360’s & hybrid blue +, true actinic. That is to funny lol

OP
OP
Trevor40

Trevor40

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is just settling in. I think the green is just a transition stage while it acclimated to the lighting. Here is what it looked like at first.

RRA Wolverine 11-29-2018.jpg

Craigb350

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice selection of frags once they get growing,

Just curious I run a Korralin, do you use the second chamber to increase effluent and more surface area or for Ph purposes,

I am on the hunt for one but there hard to come by here in the UK , ideally I am after a Marine sources second chamber.

OP
OP
Trevor40

Trevor40

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice selection of frags once they get growing,

Just curious I run a Korralin, do you use the second chamber to increase effluent and more surface area or for Ph purposes,

I am on the hunt for one but there hard to come by here in the UK , ideally I am after a Marine sources second chamber.
Yes, I have a second chamber on the calcium reactor. I did notice a difference when I added it, the pH jumped up a little because I don't have it dripping as fast.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back