Trevor's 240 Aquarium-SPS Dominant

Trevor40

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just moved to Jacksonville, FL and now have a long wall to put my dream tank.

72" by 30" by 25" high. Starfire glass from Glasscages.
tank.jpg

sump.jpg

stand.jpg

overflow.jpg

overflow2.jpg

tank.jpg

Last edited:

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful set up. And welcome to Florida!

Roberto Toala

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Florida buddy!!! Beautiful setup, i hope one day i can reach your level. Congratz!!!

MarylandTang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you share a little bit about your ordering experience with GlassCages, and the build quality of the tank itself?

The company has had a love/hate relationship in the past and we would love to hear your thoughts.

OP
OP
Trevor40

Trevor40

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you share a little bit about your ordering experience with GlassCages, and the build quality of the tank itself?

The company has had a love/hate relationship in the past and we would love to hear your thoughts.

Ordering was very simple. I placed the order online and someone called me back within 24 hours. In Jacksonville they have regular deliveries so about 3 weeks later I met at a truck stop for pickup.

If you are planning on adding a canopy on the top then this is the perfect tank. It looks and feels very solid. The owner of Coral Logic(Reef Store in Jacksonville) dropped of my stand and commented on how nice it looks and he has seem many a tank. Seems look very clean. You can see some silicone on the top where the extra acrylic is doubled up for strength but even then it is very clean looking. I would order from them again. Last but not least, they have amazing prices!

OP
OP
Trevor40

Trevor40

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for all the welcome to Floridas. We love it here and are happy it is cooling down and we can go outside and have fun without sweating up a storm.

OP
OP
Trevor40

Trevor40

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finished the plumbing by adding the 3rd drain pipe hose. I had to raise the Protein skimmer to stop it from overflowing from adding sand.

IMG_5290.jpg

OP
OP
Trevor40

Trevor40

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not sure why the pictures are coming in upside down . I tried fixing them with no prevail.

Edit...pictures have been corrected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back