Trey's 60 Gallon Rimless SPS Cube Build

Nice setup!!, how clear is the glass? does it has a green hint or is clear like the Deep Blue???
Thanks
 
How's everything settling in? Dosing yet?

Everything seems to be settling in well. I started dosing at 1ml of both cal and alk per day on my doser with Mg being dosed at .5ml every 10th day, and levels are remaining stable at 7.0-7.2 dkh and 420-430 Ca. Mg is at 1360.

I accidentally dumped a bunch of zeostart in the sump and made some corals reallly angry, so hopefully they recover. The PC rainbow frag responded the worst and all of the newly encrusted growth bleached over night. hopefully it recovers :/

Looking great so far.

Thank you Devesh!
 
What size UV are you using? I've got a nagging brown algae that I thought could be phosphates but gfo isn't making much of a difference on. 2 day lights out kills it for 2 days and it comes back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new