• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tricolor acro frags

Item Price
25
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

MMI

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2019
Messages
734
Reaction score
350
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have several tricolor acro frags available for sale. Local pick up only in Monroe township, NJ. $25-50 depending on the size of the frag. I also have a mini colony available for $200.

20260614_101514.jpg 20260614_101553.jpg 20260606_182309.jpg 20260606_183048.jpg
 
Bump
 

Attachments

  • 20260621_143252.jpg
    20260621_143252.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 20260621_143305.jpg
    20260621_143305.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 20260621_143310.jpg
    20260621_143310.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 20260621_143337.jpg
    20260621_143337.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 13

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new