Tricolor whitening?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acameron2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Acameron2

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
586
Reaction score
481
Location
North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any body have a clue what this looks like?
Recently changed my lighting, and added live rock to the tank. Checked my parameters and things are good as they have been before the changes I made. Any input would be appreciated thanks.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1460338872.592922.jpg


ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1460338889.058784.jpg
 
Changed out my maxspect nano to a hydra 52. Started seeing a small patch of white with my nano light so I figured it was shadowing it's self out but idk. Just hope its not some sort of pest or disease
 
That's a nice acro by the way. What colors is it?

It's like as soon as I switched my tank from being a frag tank to a barebottom with live rock everything has went down hill. Oh and switching the LED lights out. I even have my current light at the moment dialed down.
 
I've had new live rock start a small cycle in the tank before. Took a couple months to get back to normal.
Beautiful acro!
Thanks it's one of my first attempts at acros and was being pretty successful with it until now.
Yea only time will tell I guess. Just as long as it's not a pest of some sort.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new