Trident and Trident NP for Sale

Item Price
370
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

wakejumper22

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
202
Reaction score
192
Location
Wauconda, Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello All,

I am selling a Neptune Trident and a Trident NP.

Both include brand new unopened Reagent. Both units are in great shape and I have not had any issues with either. Both are reading accurately. I have original boxes and material. The NP was purchased about a month or two ago and the Other unit is less than a year old.

Trident w/Reagent- $370 Shipped

Trident NP w/Reagent- $400 Shipped
 
where? Ship? Mínimum for both?
 
Hello All,

I am selling a Neptune Trident and a Trident NP.

Both include brand new unopened Reagent. Both units are in great shape and I have not had any issues with either. Both are reading accurately. I have original boxes and material. The NP was purchased about a month or two ago and the Other unit is less than a year old.

Trident w/Reagent- $370 Shipped

Trident NP w/Reagent- $400 Shipped

Hello All,

I am selling a Neptune Trident and a Trident NP.

Both include brand new unopened Reagent. Both units are in great shape and I have not had any issues with either. Both are reading accurately. I have original boxes and material. The NP was purchased about a month or two ago and the Other unit is less than a year old.

Trident w/Reagent- $370 Shipped

Trident NP w/Reagent- $400 Shipped
I want to purchase both of your Trident testers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new