Trident display light is a pinkish purple?

Jonny Walker

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
130
Reaction score
177
Location
Winnipeg
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My trident is displaying a pink to purple light well idle and the light completely goes away when testing, I’ve seen it red for alarms, blue for testing and of course orange well idle.
I can’t find any info online and it seems to be testing ok
Is this something to be concerned about?
E1DCC157-9993-45F0-B49E-BC26A724D739.jpeg
 
Is it still testing accurately? I had a shade of blue on mine that wasn’t discussed anywhere, but my Trident wasn’t testing accurately and had to send in. Turns out the board got wet somehow probably from the cuvette overflowing.
 
Unfortunately the unit needs servicing/replacement due to hardware failure....at least that is what I have read on the neptune forums.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new