Trident FAQ

  • Thread starter Thread starter Terence
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious. Who else is gonna be running the Trident along side ReefBot with a big lazy grin
 

That’s why I grabbed one for Nitrate,and Phosphate to run next To Trident . Would be cool if ReefKinetics and Apex work together so can integrate it to work with Apex , it already has the port on the side of the ReefBot *hint *hint
 
Thanks I knew you’d agree with what I said then about making a pre-order and wait 2-3 months so they all go out . Rather Than tossing out 2-4 per store , resellers buying them placing em on eBay price gouging until 2-3 months later anyways for the next round of supplies

Did I agree ….. :D:D:D? I'd imagine Neptune has a decent handle on the number of units they'll need to have upon launch (perhaps even based on the number of 2016 system sold adjusted down by some factor). It may well be that part of the 'delay' is about getting an adequate number of units into the pipeline. The good news is that it'll all work out ….. in the meantime, I'm focusing on building myself a bigger CaRx.
 
This thread has been locked per the request of the OP.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new