• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trident NP 425 shipped

Item Price
425 shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

blackgate

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2013
Messages
438
Reaction score
143
Location
Bakersville north carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling my 2 month old Trident NP, i got good consistent results when cross checked with Hannas. Only had one round of reagents through it. I just don't think I can justify 70 bucks every 2 months when I can use hannas much cheaper. Does not come with any reagents. 20250310_191549.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
I have any size colonies of Cherry corals 21 tails torch, as well as a few fragable colonies of acro - Of the top of my head, ready to cut are Bill Murray, BC ultimate table (can be very large mini colony), and a few other nameless ones. PM me if interested in a trade and willing to ship.
 
I appreciate that offer, just have a small sps cube and not a lot of room left lol. Acros i would be interested in would be

Walt Disney

Vivid confetti

Matt V pieces

Solar flare

Vino monti

Tsa fruity pebble

Wwc pink panther

Asd hg torch

Rapunzel torch

Im probably leaving out a few, but want some named aquacultured pieces for sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new